GENEVA – German auto makers are beginning to worry whether the political impasse between the U.S. and Germany on whether to initiate military action against Iraq will negatively impact sales of German-brand cars and trucks in the U.S. market. Executives from Germany’s leading luxury manufacturers – BMW AG, Mercedes-Benz AG and Audi AG – recently met with German government officials to urge them to build a bridge of peace with the U.S. quickly. German auto industry leaders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German-U.S. Political Rift Could Hurt Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642