German supplier Mann+Hummel GmbH is developing products for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles, such as the battery-pack frame for the upcoming Chevrolet Volt extended-range EV. However, internal-combustion engines will remain the companyâ€™s primary focus for some time. To that end, engineers are working with customers and suppliers of high-tech plastics to extend Mann+Hummelâ€™s product portfolio, says Charles Vaillant, vice president-advanced development and corporate strategy. Best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germanyâ€™s Mann+Hummel Ventures Into New Plastics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642