Small and midsized suppliers need to adopt lean manufacturing to survive, Freudenberg-NOK Chief Executive Joseph Day tells attendees at the grand opening of the Michigan Manufacturing Training Center in Plymouth, MI. The new facility aims to educate sub-Tier One suppliers on how to eliminate waste and increase reliability. MMTC President Wilbur “Butch” Dyer says the center has adopted Freudenberg-NOK's benchmark GROWTTH (Get Rid Of Waste Through Team Harmony) initiative based on the Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Get Lean or Die, Freudenbeg Tells Tier Twos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642