By now you've heard enough rants about how dealers are mercenary, how manufacturers are secretly (and not so secretly) plotting to sell direct to the public, and how suppliers are scheming behind the backs of each of them as if the other were evil. Stories of suppliers selling out their dealer customers in exchange for a manufacturer's endorsement are as abundant as those about dealers selling out their manufacturers to grab a little extra profit. As much fun as it is to chronicle the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Get Those Resale Values Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642