VIENNA – Getrag Ford Transmissions GmbH, the 50-50 joint venture between Getrag GmbH & Cie KG and Ford Motor Co., will invest about €300 million ($400 million) to build a greenfield plant in Eastern Slovakia near Kosice. A memorandum of understanding was signed today with the Slovak government in the Slovak capital of Bratislava, confirming reports of the deal that leaked earlier this week. (See related story: Ford to Build Components Plant in Slovakia) The plant will be located in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Getrag, Ford to Build Transmission JV Plant in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642