Getrag GmbH & Cie KG becomes the latest high-profile player in the dual-clutch-transmission segment as BMW AG and Ferrari Automobiles SpA rush to incorporate the German supplier’s new drivetrain technology in their newest performance cars. Many praise-worthy headlines are to be expected of these new transmission systems, which deliver more than ever the performance benefits of a sequential-manual gearshift with the smoothness of a conventional torque-converter automatic. Rushed is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Getrag Jumps Into DCT Fray With High-Performance Applications" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642