NEW YORK – United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger says he is confident his union will start signing up workers in the near future at Asian and European transplant factories in the U.S. “We're getting a lot of phone calls (from these workers), concerning various issues,” he tells Ward’s before his address to the International Motor Press Assn. here, although he declines to specify the major concerns of these workers. “People are recognizing more and more problems (at these ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gettelfinger Confident Transplant Workers to Begin Signing On With UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642