DETROIT – United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger says the union has no plans to vote on a new health-care plan with Chrysler Group, which is pushing hard to close a deal to trim such costs by year-end. “We were looking for a way that we can perhaps address some of (Chrysler’s) concerns, but we did not find a responsible path to follow,” Gettelfinger tells reporters following a speech at the Detroit Economic Club. Gettelfinger says the two sides have had “discussions,” but not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gettelfinger: No Vote Coming on Chrysler Health-Care Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642