Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn will be appointed to the board of directors of Renault SA, possibly paving the way for his promotion to chairman of the French auto maker, the Financial Times says. Renault holds a 44.4% stake in Nissan. Renault reportedly will tell shareholders April 26 one of its three French government board members will be stepping down to allow Ghosn to join the board. In March the French government cut its stake in Renault from 43.8% to 27.1%. The move is seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn to Be Appointed to Renault Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642