PARIS â€“ Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn left Moscow this week with a plan to take control of Russiaâ€™s national auto maker OAO AvtoVAZ and boost production to 1.6 million cars annually in 2014. The executive expects the Russian market will reach 4 million vehicles in four years, and he wants Renault, Nissan and AvtoVAZ to capture 40% of that total, Russian news agency Interfax reports. Through September, the three brands held a collective 36.9% share, with AvtoVAZ at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn Looking to Boost Renault-Nissan Stake in Russiaâ€™s AvtoVAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642