DETROIT ‚Äď CEO Carlos Ghosn slams the door on any chance of a third partner joining the Renault (SA)-Nissan (Motor Co. Ltd.) Alliance ‚Äď at least near term. Both in a speech here to the Detroit Economic Club and in a subsequent meeting with reporters, Ghosn emphasizes the ‚Äútiming isn‚Äôt right‚ÄĚ to expand the Alliance. He says he came to that conclusion during this summer‚Äôs exploratory talks with General Motors Corp., when GM‚Äôs stock price rose and Nissan‚Äôs and Renault‚Äôs fell on news of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ghosn Slams Shut Alliance Door ‚Äď For Now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642