Chrysler LLC’s decision to divide Dodge brand administration by product line portends greater focus on the marque’s underperforming car business, according to insiders and observers. The move also represents a “vote of confidence” in design guru Ralph Gilles, named president and CEO of the new division, and suggests a strategic departure for Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne. Historically, Marchionne favors executives with business backgrounds as brand chiefs. Gilles, while having an MBA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gilles Lauded as Dodge Divided" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642