Giner Inc. and General Motors Corp. begin a new research and development company to hasten fuel cell development. Giner Electrochemical Systems LLC will focus on applying its expertise in electrochemistry and materials — specifically, its proton exchange membrane-based technology — to GM's twelfth-generation fuel cell ‘stack.’ “The teaming of GM's global research organization … and Giner gives us the ability to increase the pace of fundamental technology development,” says Larry Burns, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Giner joins GM R&D" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642