AUSTIN, TX – After launching a slew of new products in the U.S. during the last few years, Nissan North America Inc. says it now is turning its attention more than ever to pleasing its customers. Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing for NNA, says Nissan is trying to fill the pipeline with the products that people want, plus trying to improve the buying experience at its U.S. dealerships. The new look of Nissan dealerships. “You know we’re not averse (to making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Giving People What They Want" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642