FUZHOU — Fuyao Glass Industry Co. Ltd. of Fujian province has begun producing front windshields for large buses and expects to produce 150,000 such units per year. The company began construction of its windshield production facilities for large buses one year ago and says total cost of the project reached RMB250 million (US$30.2 million). Fuyao is a mainland-Hong Kong joint venture begun in 1987, capable of producing glass for an estimated 1.5 million vehicles per year. Last year, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Glass JV starts windshield production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642