PARIS – European automotive glass maker Saint Gobain Sekurit isn’t going to fight for more than its current 5% market share in the U.S. Instead, the supplier will concentrate on growth in Asia and protecting its leading position in Europe and South America. “North America is not growing, and there are well-established competitors like PPG (Industries Inc.),” says Bruno Pouillart, operational marketing manager. “There is no business incentive to go there.” Part of the explanation lies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Glass Supplier Sekurit to Focus on Asia, Europe, Not U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642