It was P. Diddy. Now it’s just Diddy. It was Jetta GLI. Now it’s just GLI. When you’re struggling with an identity crisis, less often is more. Hip Hop impresario Sean “Puffy” Combs, aka Puff Daddy and P. Diddy, is struggling to remain fresh and relevant with a young, fickle audience constantly looking for something new. The GLI is fighting much the same battle. GLI Plus, Volkswagen AG is hoping to build the same type of brand equity for the GLI name that it has managed to do with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GLI Shows Inner Strength" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642