KUWAIT CITY â€“ The Middle Eastâ€™s Gulf region experienced a vehicle-sales boom in 2007 on the back of high oil prices, a rising population and strong economic growth. Sales were uniformly high among the six Gulf Arab states that make up the Gulf Cooperation Council, with only Kuwait seeing a noticeably slower year, particularly for American and European brands. General Motors Corp.â€™s total sales in the GCC rose 1% last year to 128,154 units, including Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Auto Makers Benefit From Middle Eastâ€™s Strong Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642