The world’s oil supply will run out 90 years before replacement technologies are ready at the current pace of research and development, a University of California at Davis study warns. The forecast is based on the theory long-term investors are good predictors of whether and when new-energy technologies will become commonplace. “Our results suggest it will take a long time before renewable replacement fuels can be self-sustaining, at least from a market perspective,” Debbie Niemeier, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Oil Supply to Be Depleted Well Before Replacement Fuels Available, Study Finds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642