General Motors Co. could capitalize on the combination of recall woes of principle rival Toyota Motor Corp. and its own momentum to reclaim the crown of the world’s top seller in 2010, but executives in Detroit say they’ll focus on running their game plan and leave it to consumers to decide a winner at the end of the year. “This isn’t about a global sales race,” says Susan Docherty, vice president-sales, service and marketing at GM. “This is about healthy brands and profitable sales, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Sales Race Heating Back Up Between GM, Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642