The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has launched a new standard to serve as a guideline to component-makers and auto assemblers in designing and fitting tire pressure sensors. The ISO 21750:2006 standard includes guidelines for testing the devices during acceleration and under road conditions that cause the sensors to vibrate. There also are standards for testing under various climate conditions, such as frost and high humidity and when there is an extensive amount of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Standard Set for Tire Pressure Monitoring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642