LAS VEGAS – Global vehicle sales will soar to 100 million by 2015, says industry forecaster Jeff Schuster. Worldwide deliveries will hit 75 million this year and 81 million in 2012, then take off “once we’ve worked through the economic issues,” says Schuster, J.D. Power and Associates’ executive director-global forecasting. “There will be a huge increase in activity by 2015,” he says at a J.D. Power automotive conference here. “Emerging markets will represent much of the accelerated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Global Vehicle Sales Expected to Hit 100 Million in 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642