DETROIT – Having won government approval to purchase the remaining 51% stake of Delta Motor Corp., General Motors Corp. says it will increase its dealership network in South Africa. Maureen Kempston Darkes predicts 5% industry sales growth in South Africa. GM wants to have 25-30 showrooms in South Africa, up from the 22 dealerships Delta currently operates, Delta President and Managing Director Bob Socia tells journalists during a Jan. 28 conference call. Authorization from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Add Dealers in South Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642