General Motors Corp. adds a thrifty 4-cyl. engine to the ’10 Buick LaCrosse and the vehicle’s chief engineer says future plans call for a hybrid version. “We are always working on future applications for our hybrids, (with) the exact introduction plans to be announced later by Buick marketing,” says James Frederico, global vehicle line executive-midsize cars at GM. Earlier today, researchers at the University of Michigan released a study claiming GM discounted consumer demands for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Adds 2.4L 4-Cyl. Engine to LaCrosse; Hybrid Model Expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642