BURLINGTON, VT – General Motors Corp. is flexing its truck-making know-how with its new Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon compact pickups, introduced to the media here in the picturesque Green Mountains. “The Canyon and Colorado give us the same kind of scale of economy as our SUVs and large trucks,” says John F. Smith, group vice president-North America Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, on hand here for the media event. “It’s a very successful play we’re going to be rerunning.” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Aims to Be Segment Leader with All-New Midsize Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642