As the General Motors Corp. board of directors meets today (July 7) to discuss a proposed 3-way alliance with Renault SA of France and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. of Japan, members surely will be weighing the potential savings such a global pact could produce a decade or more down the road. Such issues also will be at the heart of discussions between GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner and Carlos Ghosn, CEO of both Renault and Nissan, who plan to meet later this month, a GM source confirms. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Alliance Deal Could Come Down to Platform Costs, Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642