General Motors Corp. makes it official, approving plans for a $400 million-$500 million upgrade to its Saturn Corp. assembly plant in Spring Hill, TN. The new tooling program will allow the facility to produce the next-generation Ion small cars and Vue cross/utility vehicle, and follows ratification of a new labor agreement that for the first time puts Spring Hill workers under the same contract as most other GM plants. (See related story: Spring Hill to Get More Product as Workers Ratify ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Approves New Investment in Saturn Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642