TOKYO — General Motors Corp. is bringing to market several new products developed with its various Asia/Pacific alliance partners. GM and Isuzu Motors Ltd. are joining forces to develop the next-generation S-10 family of small pickups, a program expected to yield 500,000 units annually — the largest project undertaken by the two in their 30-year partnership. The Isuzu-badged concept truck, recently unveiled here, will give way to production versions for both Isuzu and GM with distinct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Asia partners ready new vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642