General Motors Corp. is asking the city of Warren, MI, for a tax break on a $190 million investment it plans at the GM Tech Center that would add 877 jobs. The outlay also would preserve employment for nearly 1,000 workers. GM wants to construct two buildings and upgrade several others at the Tech Center. GM recently finished a $1 billion investment at the suburban Detroit research and development campus. GM dedicated the Vehicle Engineering Center in Warren last year. Warren just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Asks Warren for Second Tax Break" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642