VIENNA – ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ hikes the production plan for its Chevrolet Niva cross/utility vehicle to about 31,000 units and is planning to add a second shift at the plant in Togliatti, Russia. GM-AvtoVAZ worked two Saturdays in May and will continue with Saturday operations in June, July (except during the 2-week summer shutdown) and August. A second shift will be relaunched Sept. 21. The plant went to a single shift in February 2009, after output was resumed following a 2-month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ Boosts Niva Output, to Add Second Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642