VIENNA – ZAO GM-AvtoVAZ, the joint venture between General Motors Corp., Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, reportedly may assemble Lada cars in addition to its own products. AvtoVAZ has offered GM-AvtoVAZ the assembly of Lada cars in order to better utilize production capacity, the Russian business daily Vedomosti reports. There is no confirmation from the auto makers. “The shareholders of the joint venture meet regularly and exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-AvtoVAZ May Assemble Lada Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642