General Motors Thailand Ltd. is boosting efforts to increase the country’s use of gasohol by assuring customers that all of its Chevrolet models built can run safely on the biofuel. In a written statement, GM assures motorists that biofuel will not harm their vehicle's engine. "The advanced engine technology used in our Chevrolet Zafira, Optra and Lumina models currently sold in Thailand means that all of these vehicles will run happily on gasohol without the need for any additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Biofuel Good for Chevys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642