FRANKFURT — Saab Automobile and Cadillac, two General Motors Corp. luxury divisions about to embark on a new product offensive, will merge their sales operations in Europe in an effort to reach more buyers. A new joint management team will be formed to oversee all marketing and distribution responsibilities for the two brands in Europe, modeling their activities around the "Saab Unlimited" marketing strategy and using the existing Saab dealer network. Cadillac says it wants to dual its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM brands, Saab, Cadillac to merge sales in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642