SAO PAULO – General Motors Corp. new compact minivan, to be called the Meriva in South America, goes into production at its Sao Jose dos Campos plant in Brazil beginning in June and should reach the market by August. The vehicle is based on the Concept M, Adam Opel AG’s Geneva concept car. (see related story: Opel ‘Concept M’ to Challenge Renault Scenic) The Meriva, developed on the new Corsa platform, will be available in Europe in the first half of next year and is expected to compete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazil to Launch New Minivan in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642