SAO PAULO – General Motors do Brasil Ltda. led the domestic market for sales of passenger cars and vans in the year’s first quarter, with 107,828 units. Fiat Automoveis SA took second, with 100,689 units; and Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. was third, with 100,249. GM Brazil in April held sales fairs in shopping centers and factory lots to increase sales, selling 3,320 vehicles in one weekend, the company reports. GM also has set up a special incentives program for dealers. For every ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazil Leads First-Quarter Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642