General Motors Corp.’s Brazil unit calls back 487,000 Corsa models because of the possibility the rear tires could break loose. The recall affects Corsa sedans and hatchbacks built from October 1999 through January 2002 and Corsa pickups built from October 1999 through March 2002. Some 355,723 of the recalled vehicles were sold in Brazil, with another 131,716 exported to a variety of countries.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brazil Recalls Corsas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642