SAO Paulo – General Motors do Brasil Ltda. will offer a 2L flex fuel engine capable of running on gasoline or alcohol fuel in its ’04 Zafira, which currently is undergoing testing. In addition, GM-Brazil is unleashing its new Montana light pickup, which will be offered in two versions: base and off-road. Both models will boast the largest cargo compartment in their class.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM-Brazil Revamps Zafira, Launches Montana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642