General Motors Thailand breaks ground on an expansion of its $66 million paint shop facility in Rayong. GM Thailand President William Botwick says the $46 million first phase of the expansion will be fully operational by next May, raising plant output to more than 160,000 units annually from its current 110,000. GM Rayong plant “Our existing paint capabilities could only meet requirements through 2006 due to the tremendous growth we've experienced across the region,” he tells the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Breaks Ground for Thailand Plant Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642