WARREN, MI – Powertrain engineers and automotive enthusiasts already understand the power- and efficiency-enhancing aspects of direct injection, and now General Motors Corp. will try to convince the rest of the auto-buying public of its advantages. During a recent event at GM’s technical center here, executives rolled out the auto maker’s growing roster of popularly priced vehicles featuring the advanced fuel-injection technology, which until recently has been so expensive most auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Bringing Direct-Injection Technology to the Masses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642