First it was a hatchback, then a sedan and later a mini pickup. Now General Motors Corp. is adding a coupe to its lineup of Corsa-based models in Mexico, hoping the sporty addition will put some shine to Chevrolet's image there. Aside from the bow tie badge, the Chevy Tigra, which General Motors de Mexico S.A de C.V. is importing from GM's Zaragoza, Spain, plant, has few modifications from the Opel Tigra sold in Europe. However, the coupe only is offered fully loaded in Mexico, including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Brings European Tigra to Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642