General Motors Corp. currently is renovating its Truck Product Validation Center so that the 1.2 million-sq.-ft. facility also can begin testing production processes for GM's Car Group before a vehicle program is rolled out to the automaker's factory network. The cost of the remodeling remains undisclosed, and a GM spokesman is unsure what, if any, GM's “Yellowstone” production plan will have on the Validation Center. Yellowstone proposes turning more of the assembly process over to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Car Group to Use Validation Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642