General Motors Co. President CEO Fritz Henderson held a 90-minute meeting with top officials of the Korea Development Bank in Seoul yesterday to try to iron out problems associated with a request by GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. for new loans needed to back research and development. Henderson arrived in Korea on Tuesday after meetings at GM International Operations headquarters in Shanghai. He was accompanied in Korea by Nick Reilly, GM executive vice president and president-GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM CEO Meets With Korean Bank Over GMDAT Loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642