LAGUNA NIGEL, CA â€“ General Motors Corp. will launch a large-scale experiment involving fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) next year when it gives the keys to 100 hydrogen-fueled Chevrolet Equinox cross/utility vehicles to consumers in three U.S. cities. The auto maker takes the wraps off its adapted â€™07 Chevy Equinox FCV, which it will lease to select drivers in Los Angeles, New York and Washington in 3-month stints. Expected to cover a 200-mile (322-km) range, the FCV will top out at 100 mph ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Channel 100 Fuel-Cell Vehicles to â€˜Regular Peopleâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642