GM China Group is introducing an all-new, low-cost family of passenger cars for the Chinese market. Called the Baojun, or treasured horse, the sedan introduced today will be produced and marketed by General Motors Co.’s SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd. minicommercial-vehicle joint venture. The sedan is the first of a series of passenger cars the JV will roll out over the next several years. SAIC-GM-Wuling currently builds Chinese versions of the Chevy Spark minicar under the name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Adds New Horse to Stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642