The People’s Republic of China has become the land of soaring demand and escalating hopes for General Motors Co., whose sales have increased more than 22 times since 2001, when the automotive age arrived in the Middle Kingdom with a rush and a roar. Indeed, GM China Group’s deliveries nearly doubled in the last two years, alone, rising 29% in 2010 to 2.35 million vehicles, following a 67% surge in 2009 to 1.83 million. “There are still great opportunities for us here right across the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Chief Confident of Sales Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642