The GM China Group releases photographs of its all-new low-cost compact sedan, the Baojun 630, designed for the Chinese market. The car is the first offering of the new brand. Production of the small car began Nov. 22 at the SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd. minicommercial-vehicle joint venture in Liuzhou, Gunaghxi. The company has said it will add output of one new model per year over “several years,” including SUVs and multipurpose vehicles. The Baojun 630 has a General Motors Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Releases First Photos of All-New Baojun 630" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642