GM China Group sold a record 1.1 million vehicles through August, up 49.6% from like-2008. August deliveries surged 112.7%, compared with year-ago, to 152,365 units, the eighth monthly sales record set by GM China this year. “We are now looking at a market of 11.5 million to 12 million vehicles, up from 9.1 million units last year,” GM Group President and Managing Director Kevin Wale says in a statement. “We expect GM sales for the year, as a whole, to rise by more than 40% from 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Sales in August Hit Record for Eighth-Straight Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642