General Motors Corp.’s Chinese subsidiary says it remains committed to its aggressive growth strategy, which includes doubling sales to 2 million units in the next five years. “Our operations across China will operate normally,” GM China Group President and Managing Director Kevin Wale says in a statement. “There will be no impact on payments to employees, dealers or suppliers contracted to GM China or to our joint ventures.” The executive says the Chinese operations are self-sustaining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM China Sticking With Bold Growth Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642