General Motors Corp. plans to consolidate production of its next-generation Opel Vectra and Saab 9-3 at a plant in Trollhattan, Sweden, or Russelsheim, Germany. Two GM Europe units operate the factories – Saab Automobile runs the Trollhattan plant and Adam Opel AG manages the Russelsheim facility. Swedish union leaders reportedly are concerned that the Trollhatten plant will close if GM decides to build the Vectra and 9-3 at Russelsheim. A GM Europe spokesman tells Ward’s that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Combine 9-3, Vectra Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642