General Motors Co. confirms it is forming a joint venture with China FAW Group to produce and sell new light-commercial vehicles, for a combined investment of RMB2 million ($293 million). Called FAW-GM Light Duty Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd., the 50/50 JV will produce light-duty pickups and vans for the domestic market. The new company will be based in the northeastern city of Changchun, Jilin province. Nick Reilly, executive vice president and president-GM International Operations, told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Confirms Light-Vehicle JV With FAW in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642